Losing teeth is an exciting time in any young child’s life. Not only does this mean they are growing up, but it also means they are due for a visit from the Tooth Fairy! There are so many creative things that go beyond just putting money under a pillow that can create wonderful memories that will last your child a lifetime. To help make your child’s visit from the Tooth Fairy a lot more exciting, Dr. Amirpasha Farnaghi at League City Elite Dentistry has a few tips:
- Leave a note – A simple way to make the Tooth Fairy seem a little more believable is with a note. If you want to go the extra mile, you can buy or print out fairy-themed stationery here or sprinkle some “fairy dust” on the card!
- Tooth Fairy pillow – Who really leaves their tooth under their pillow anyway? Eliminate the risk of having to reach under your child’s pillow and wake them up. Instead, buy or craft a Tooth Fairy pillow. These pillows have an adorable tooth-shaped pocket where your child can leave their tooth for the Tooth Fairy to pick up!
- Deliver the money in style – If you are opting to give your child money for their teeth, spruce up this gift with a super-cute printable. This will make whatever amount of money you’re giving them a lot more magical!
- “Fairy Money” – Give your child the most beautiful dollar bill he or she will ever lay eyes on. Give them money that glitters by following the simple instructions here.
- “Tooth Fairy Dust” – Before bed have your child sprinkle some glitter dust outside your home (on the grass or sidewalk so you don’t have a mess in your home) so the tooth fairy knows which house to visit!
With these simple upgrades, you can take your Tooth Fairy from good to great! These little additions will make the Tooth Fairy experiences a blast for the entire family. For questions about your child’s oral health, contact our office to schedule a complimentary consultation.